Wednesday, January 21, 2015

109-Year-Old Woman Reveals the Secret to Living a Long Life (It Will Probably Surprise You)

Jessie Gallan celebrated her birthday this year with a single slice of cake. A pretty low-key birthday party considering it was her 109th birthday and she’s now thought to be officially the oldest person in Scotland.
And she’s happy to share her secret: “My secret to a long life has been staying away from men,” Jessie told The Daily Mail. “They’re just more trouble than they’re worth.”
We can’t argue with that. She never got married and now she's 109. “I also made sure that I got plenty of exercise,” she said. “[And] eat a nice warm bowl of porridge every morning.”
As for being the oldest woman in Scotland, Jessie doesn’t seem too impressed by it all: “If I am the oldest person, well, that’s all right. I cannot help it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment